Home Purchase Loans
DFW VA Home Purchase Loans remain one of the best loan programs available to buy a home, if not the best. In order to qualify, you must be either honorably discharged, or active and serving in good standing.
We verify your eligibility for DFW VA Home Purchase Loans by pulling your VA Certificate of Eligibility, a form that verifies your DFW VA Loan benefits, tells us if you have any claims against your eligibility, and will verify if you are exempt from the VA funding fee because of a military disability.
So why are DFW VA Home Purchase Loans the best loan program going? There are many reasons!
- Low DFW VA Mortgage Rates. VA mortgage rates are one of the lowest of all of the loan programs available. You can obtain a stable and secure rate, fixed for 30 years, with no prepayment penalty, so you will never have to worry about your payment going up.
- No monthly mortgage insurance. Adding to your low payment is the fact that there is no monthly mortgage insurance on DFW VA Loans. Mortgage insurance is an insurance policy that insures the lender in case you default on your loan, and is typical with other loan programs when you have less than 20% down payment, and can add significantly to your payment.
- DFW Home Buyer Tax Credit. If you didn’t think it could get any better, all Vets are eligible to apply for the DFW Home Buyer Tax Credit, which on average will reduce your mortgage interest by over $100 per month!
- DFW Homes for Heroes discount. Save on your closing costs through our Homes for Heroes program.
- DFW VA Loans are assumable. When it’s time to sell your home, your va loan is assumable, meaning the buyer can apply to take over your loan. If rates are higher in the future (they probably will be), this can be a huge advantage when selling your home!
The first step to buying a home in DFW is to get pre-approved. The pre-approval process means your VA home loan benefits will be confirmed, and you will know exactly how much home you can qualify for. You can use our free, no obligation pre-approval form to get started, or give us a call in the office.
We would be honored to answer your questions so that you understand the process, and help you to determine what you can qualify for. We are proud to help Veterans and active duty military in DFW, your service means the world to us!
124 S. Main St
Keller, Texas 76248
P: (682) 559-1980Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.
David Thurber is a Residential Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS #249407, (682) 559-1980 - 124 S. Main St. Suite 219 | Keller, Texas 76248. Information subject to change without notice. This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Texas Mortgage Banker Disclosure
Pursuant to the requirements of Section 157.007 of the Mortgage Banker Registration and Residential Mortgage Loan Originator License Act, Chapter 157, Texas Finance Code, you are hereby notified of the following:
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT http://WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CASUED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIUMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT http://WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.